//Rain after RAINBOW!

My sister.
Sunday 22 April 2012 | 04:26 | 0 Love RainBow!

Say hai to my baby sister Nurshaziereen Abdul Sham  saya sayang in budak kcil ok.

Dulu saya tidak knal pun dy ni -.-' ha har har. nda bha kiki. Panjang kan nama dy just call her Kiki. Now ada pa2 im here for you babe. Kau cari sja kaka kau yg tsyg ni kays? Baju tuh baju saya tuh dy pakai but nvm lah s kicl ni. Ak syg jga dya. :)


-Past- | -New-

" width="230" height="150">

ALOHA! You step in to the most akward, funny yet sweet story of my life. I'm Acang fully named Nursyahirah Jamree. Turning 17 this 19th of October. I have a sweet tooth. I love babies and rugrats. Chocolates are a fav. Playing the guitar is a must! I have friends that i love with all my heart and a famlily that loves me for who i am. A god that creates me to be happy in lfe and he send me a boy name Aiman Amir Redzuan to be my soulmate. Enjoy what you read and please dont judge ;) **replace it**


" width="230" height="150">

(
: 120px. width : 230px.)
<--------DONT REMOVE YAR :) THANX!!!!!----------->