//Rain after RAINBOW!

Bubu.
Thursday 19 April 2012 | 00:06 | 0 Love RainBow!
Heyyo people. Today is my monthsary with Aiman Amir Redzuan ❤  sayang ini orang sepenuh hati dan sepenuh jiwa raga. Saya tidak mau cakap banyak lah kan. Yg penting dy tau sya syg dia seja. I love you! 



bubu bagi :') dy ckap sya org first pernah bt dy tulis bgini. Sbelum ni nda pernah. Woah!!


HAPPY MONTHSARY BUBU.

Credits to my sistah Nfk Fatin <3



-Past- | -New-

" width="230" height="150">

ALOHA! You step in to the most akward, funny yet sweet story of my life. I'm Acang fully named Nursyahirah Jamree. Turning 17 this 19th of October. I have a sweet tooth. I love babies and rugrats. Chocolates are a fav. Playing the guitar is a must! I have friends that i love with all my heart and a famlily that loves me for who i am. A god that creates me to be happy in lfe and he send me a boy name Aiman Amir Redzuan to be my soulmate. Enjoy what you read and please dont judge ;) **replace it**


" width="230" height="150">

(
: 120px. width : 230px.)
<--------DONT REMOVE YAR :) THANX!!!!!----------->